GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gorilla Grub Kitchen is an online service therefore contact can be sent at any time. A reply via email will be within 24 hours unless it is sent over public holidays when a reply will be sent within 24 hours of the holiday.
- All fees are payable before meal plans are sent via bank transfer
- There are different levels of membership and payment for each may differ
- All appointments must be booked with a deposit or membership paid in full
- Personal training sessions are booked with a £10 deposit that is non-refundable if less than 24 hours cancellation is given.
- Please ensure you are fully aware of what the package contains and entails that you are purchasing as no refunds will be given once the plans have been emailed out.
- Members must be 18 or older. Under 18s can follow the meal plans but must have permission and supervised by a parent or guardian
- Results are not guaranteed and will vary from one person to another
- You are responsible for reading the ingredients list for any food substances that may cause you or family members you live with any allergies or intolerances.
- The advice given is not to replace medical advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional
- Personal training sessions will be held at AOF Champions gym
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that are caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer or other instructors outside our payroll. Personal Training and other instructor classes are arranged directly with the PT and not with AOF Champions Gym.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights concerning any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- I am a sole trader company. My office is at 955 Spring Bank West, Hull HU5 5HD.
- If you have any questions or any complaints, please contact me. You can contact me by telephoning my customer service team at 01482 503020 or by emailing us at [email protected]
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to [email protected] We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
Gorilla Grub Kitchen uses a database system that is only stored in house. We collect information which will enable us to contact you if we need to change lesson so we take a full postal address, landline, and mobile. We ask for an up to date working email as our database system will email receipts from payments made if requested by the client.
Postcodes are used in our marketing analysis to see where customers are located in relation to our club.
We do not keep any personal information such as religion, family members, or occupation. We may ask to keep on record health problems, injuries, disabilities, or medication that you take if we believe it is in your interest to keep other members of staff aware of your problems.
We do not keep on record any credit or debit card numbers and do not hold personal information on your banking facilities. We never share your information with any other 3rd parties.
We outsource our emailing list to companies like Mail chimp, who deliver our emails to you. We upload your email address and it is not accessible by anyone else but us. There is an option to unsubscribe as a link on the email and you can unsubscribe at any time. Once you have unsubscribed we cannot send you any more emails, if you do receive something from us you’re likely on more than one list for example enquiry and members. Please note you may need to unsubscribe from both lists to stop all correspondence from us.
SMS messages may be sent to you and each message has instructions on how to opt-out. If you wish to be removed from the list please follow the instructions given, if you still receive SMS messages from us you may be on more than one list so please unsubscribe from all lists. Telephone numbers are not shared with any other parties.
Gorilla Grub Kitchen started trading in April 2019 Owner is Clare Bennett. All correspondence to 955 Spring Bank West HU5 5HD Tel 01482 503020 / 07977469395